Delhi Metro has made it very easy to commute in Delhi. You are able to skip the traffic jam and reach your destination well on time. The only trouble is in standing in the long queue to get the ticket or to get the metro card recharged. Do you know that it is possible to recharge your Delhi metro Card through Paytm? Well, if you are not aware of this then do not worry as here is the process to recharge the Delhi Metro Card through Paytm.
How to Recharge Delhi Metro Card through Paytm?
- To recharge your card through Paytm, you need to first visit paytm.com and you can login to your account using your login credentials.
- Once the homepage is displayed, click on Metro from the top menu bar and this will take you to a new page where you can start the process to recharge your metro card.
- Now, select Delhi Metro from the list and then enter the Metro Card Number. The card number is mentioned on the back side of the metro card in the usual cases.
- Enter the Amount of recharge and it should be noted that the minimum amount is Rs 100. After that, you need to enter the amount in multiples of Rs 50. Once that is done, click on proceed button. On the next page, you can enter the promo code for cashback if you have any.
- Proceed to the next step and make the payment. Your card has been recharged successfully and it should be noted that you would have to tap your card on AVM Machine to complete the
- You can tap your card on any AVM Machine at any metro station. Once that is done, the amount will reflect into your metro card.
Checking Balance in Delhi Metro Card
If you need to check the balance in Metro Card then you need to tap your card on the balance display machines which are available at many metro stations. These machines will display the balance in your card.
In case of any issues with the Metro Card, you can contact the customer service executive at the metro station. They will be able to help you with all your queries. So, next time you see a long queue of people who are waiting to get the metro card recharged, simply login to Paytm and recharge your account.