Every day Hyderabad people are facing many traffic issues and to control the issue government started Metro Rail on 28th November 2017. The Telangana Government opened the Hyderabad Metro Rails which are running successfully with many appraisals.
For the people who travel via metro in their everyday life, the administration is providing Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card to them. The people who recently got their Hyderabad Metro Rail Smart Card are presently searching for an approach to recharge it before it expires. Recharging card at the station is an extreme undertaking particularly on the bustling days.
These are the following steps to recharge Hyderabad metro rail smart card through Paytm and check the balance easily.
- To recharge HMRC Card through, paytm. You have to download a Paytm application from the Google play store. As of now, the app is accessible for just Android Users, iPhone users. So you can download it easily without any charge.
- Install the app, Click online recharge choice.
- Now enter your 8 Digit Number given on the back of Metro Smart Card.
- Enter the amount and select the payment mode. You can do it either by using the credit card or debit card.
- You have to fill the individual points of interest, for example, Name, Address, Email Id, Phone Number, Aadhaar Card.
- After finishing your points of interest, enter your Smart Card details.
- Now at last, you are transaction will be finished.
So follow these steps and recharge your card easily in minutes.