Are you worried about your Mumbai Metro Card recharge and don’t want to stand in a long queue?. There are no more waiting now, all you need a single click, you can add cash to your metro card. Follow these below mentioned points and get it recharged in simple clicks.
DMRC included online payment alternative for the metro card a year ago to make metro card recharge for customers. This alternative was accessible on DMRC site. To make that processor less demanding, now DMRC added support to Paytm payment choice. Now, you would be able to recharge your metro card from Paytm.
With this new installment choice, you can’t simply revive your metro card yet can too profit free money back on Paytm wallet.
Recharging Mumbai Metro card is as easy as doing different recharges on Paytm. The following are the steps to recharge your paytm account.
- Open Metro Recharge page of Paytm.
- Select the Metro operator.
- Enter the card number mentioned on your card.
- Enter the recharge amount, it should be minimum Rs. 100 and lesser than Rs. 1000.
- Now pay utilizing Paytm wallet sum. On the off chance that there is no adequate amount in Paytm, pay using internet banking account.
On the off chance that you were searching for online revive choice for Mumbai metro card, now you have the most comfortable option to you utilize Paytm.