Rajasthan is one of the largest states in India and the economy of Rajasthan is multi-dimensional. The tourism sector, agricultural sector and even the IT sector contribute towards the economy of Rajasthan. There are several people who are attracted towards these opportunities in Rajasthan and they are also investing in real estate.
The investments are not just restricted to the residential investments but it is also into the farms and agricultural lands.
If you are also planning to invest in Rajasthan then you must ensure that you check the details of the land properly before getting into a land deal. The reason for this is the fact that there are some cases when the buyer has reported miss-selling. To protect the interest of the buyer, the government has done its part and it has made the land records available to the people.
In this article, we are going to share the process to check the Land Records online for Rajasthan so that you can carry out an investigation before purchasing the land. You can check out the process below
Steps to Check Rajasthan Land Records Online
- To check the land records, you need to start by visiting the website for Rajasthan Apna Khata. The link to the website is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/Home.aspx
- On the homepage of the website, you will notice a map of Rajasthan. Click on the map and you will be redirected to a new page. It should be noted that you must click on the district on the map. For example, if you wish to check land records in Jaisalmer then you must click on Jaisalmer.
- In the next step, select the Tehsil and then select Village. You will be redirected to a new page and on this page, enter the Khata Number or Khasra Number to search the records.
- Once the search results are displayed, check for the appropriate match, select it and click on Check Land Records.
- A pop-up will open and the land records will now be displayed. It should be noted that the pop-up blocker must be disabled to get the details. You can also check the map from here.
This was the process to check Land Records in Rajasthan and for any other information, you can get in touch with Revenue Officials in your district. The phone number can be found on the link http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/rev_phone.aspx