Uttarakhand is also referred to as Dev Bhoomi and this is only because of the magnitude of temples that are located in the state. This is also the reason why the state attracts a huge number of tourists. Taking about the geography of the statue, there are 13 districts in the state and all the villages’ falls under one of these 13 districts.
The government of Uttrakhand also maintains the data for the land records and this data is certainly useful for the people who are planning to purchase land in Uttrakhand. Earlier, this data was not available online and hence people had to visit the district office to check the details but today, the need of visiting the office has been eliminated. You can now check the details with help of the online website.
In this article, we are going to share the process to check the Land Records in Uttarakhand. Below is the process and you can follow the same if you are planning to purchase the land in Dev Bhoomi.
Steps to check Land Records in Uttarakhand
- As mentioned earlier, there is a dedicated website to check the Uttarakhand Bhulekh Details Online. The link to the website is http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/
- On the left side of the page, you will notice a space to select the District and Tehsil. Enter these details and you can then click on the submit button,
- You will be redirected to a new page once you select the details. Now, enter the Janpad, Tehsil and Village on this page to check the details of land records.
- On the next page, enter the serial number of Khasra and click on the search button on this page. It will now display the details of the entries matching with this number.
- Select the appropriate details and click on View button to check the land record details. You will now be able to see the land records. It should be noted that the land records will be displayed in a new pop-up window which means that your pop-up blocker should be disabled.
This is how you can check the land records in Uttarakhand and the procedure is quite easy to follow. Always use this tool before you get into a deal as the effort can save your hard earned money in case the deal turns out to be sour.